Relief for pet arthritis pain and inflammation:
Dog arthritis| Joint pain | Canine hip dysplasia | Luxating patellas in dogs | Cat arthritis | Other pet mobility problems...
All with our natural and effective pet joint supplement.
Mobility Plus is backed by a 60-day money back guarantee.
FREE shipping to all US addresses!
Your pet should try Mobility Plus right away if he or she is experiencing any of the following:
Difficulty going up and down stairs or jumping in and out of vehicles Stiffness when walking Slower to get up Luxating patellas (slipping knees) History of previous injury or breed predisposition for arthritis or hip dysplasia Tiring quickly/decreased energy level Constant licking of paws or joints Previous corrective surgery for orthopedic problems As a preventative if he or she is reaching older adulthood or is more likely to develop arthritis
As with all of our natural pet health formulas, our Mobility Plus pet joint treatment is formulated with the assistance of not only a staff veterinarian and consulting veterinarians but that of a clinical nutritionist. Each ingredient in our natural joint treatment for pets is sourced with the utmost of care, tested multiple times, and comes with its own certificate of analysis. We have worked very hard to create a palatable liver, beef and cheese flavored formula which can be given as a tasty treat, and that is absolutely safe for your dog or cat. Our beef and cheese flavoring is vegetable based (shhhh...Fido will never know) so it will not aggravate beef or cheese sensitivities. Mobility Plus pet joint pain formula is 100% safe, good and good for your beloved pets.
What makes our joint formula for pets different:
We're so excited for your dog or cat to get started on our natural pet joint pain supplement. Mobility Plus is often all your pet will need for relief from the pain associated with pet arthritis hip dysplasia, and other mobility problems. The great thing is that it is safe to use and capable of working hand-in-hand with common NSAID prescriptions like Rimadyl® that are often prescribed for these ailments. These drugs address the pain but not the underlying problem causing the pain; our supplement goes straight to the underlying issues that cause that inflammation, improving your pet’s circulation and encouraging their systems to produce more synovial fluid to lubricate their joints and make movement pain-free.
- Safe for pets who have existing health issues with their liver or kidneys
- As an inflammation supplement for animals, our product goes beyond the standard joint formula for animals. We've added antioxidants, herbs and hyaluronic acid for inflammation relief and joint lubrication, circulation, maximum absorption and digestibility.
- Every single one of the ingredients in our pet joint formula comes with its own certificate of analysis.
- We are here to talk with you about your pet as an individual and his or her nutritional and enrichment needs, not just his or her ailments. We want you to be your pet's best resource for better health and we are sincerely interested in helping to make that happen. When we say we want to hear from you, we really do! No smoke and mirrors here, ever.
- Our animal joint supplement is manufactured in an FDA-approved facility in the USA.
- Can be used safely–and very effectively–with NSAID medications commonly prescribed for arthritis and hip dysplasia, such as Rimadyl®, Deramaxx®, and Metacam®
- All of our products come with a 60-day guarantee. Use Mobility Plus for at least 45 days and of you do not see results, we will gladly accept it back for a refund. No strings attached.
- Pets love the taste–we’ve tried our pet joint supplement on our most finicky pets and they gobble it down.
We recognize that all of the ingredients we feel so strongly about are not available everywhere, and that having all of what we recommend included in one easy-to-give tablet is really best. It is also important for you to know that proof of ingredient effectiveness is more important to us than having more ingredients than anybody else. We feel that less is more in many cases. To that end, we include the following disclaimer on all of our pet supplements: Results claimed to be expected from EnduraPet’s products are based on scientific studies of the products’ individual ingredients. As with most supplements, our finished products are not tested at university-level clinical trials. For each and every ingredient, complete sourcing of all relevant studies is made within this website.
By using our Mobility Plus joint pain formula for animals to treat the source of the problem, many of our clients tell us their pets are able to stop using prescription medication as their natural joint lubrication is renewed.
"Moey (11 yo poodle with luxating patellas) has been on other
(well known and pricey) glucosamine & chondroitin supplements
for years. So I didn't expect to see any difference when we started
him on Mobility Plus. But now, he regularly races our younger
dog up the stairs with NO difficulty! Thanks, EnduraPet!"
-Tami T, for Moey
90 tablets per bottle
Pets up to 10 pounds.....1/2 tablet per day
10 to 29 pounds.............1 tablet per day
30-59 pounds.................2 tablets per day
60-95 pounds.................3 tablets per day
95-150 pounds...............4 tablets per day
over 150 pounds.............4 to 5 per day
Each Tablet Contains
Glucosamine HCL..........500 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate........200 mg
Yucca Extract.................75 mg
Omega 3 DHA powder...35 mg
Vitamin C.......................25 mg
Pine Bark Extract...........15mg
Hyaluronic Acid..............10 mg
We take a holistic approach to pet health and we’re extremely careful about sourcing our products, using natural and organic ingredients whenever possible. We also research our formulas carefully and only include ingredients that boost your pet’s immune system in specific ways: Read more about how each ingredient in our Mobility Plus supplement works to prevent joint pain in your pet here.